Your Business Belongs in Downtown Longmont
Downtown Longmont is the place to be for independent businesses. The perfect blend of historic buildings and unique businesses, the downtown is transforming as a place for great food, spectacular shopping and a variety of personal services. The Downtown Longmont Creative District has opened up new opportunities for businesses to be successful here. We are what sets Longmont apart, a vibrant, authentic downtown with a concentration of locally owned businesses.
Why Downtown Longmont?
- We really want you here! The time is now for new energy, creativity and businesses to become part of the Downtown Longmont District!
- We're a Certificate Colorado Creative District bringing new and exciting businesses downtown! We hope to diversify the tenant mix, as well as bring more creative employers to downtown.
- We're building 1 gigabit City! Longmont Power and Communications is rolling out 100% fiber optic service bringing superior high-speed internet service to businesses and residents.
- We want to help you succeed! The economic partners of Longmont meet monthly to discuss how we can make business easier and more attractive to prospective businesses. There are lots of programs that offer FREE training and services!
- We have incentives to assist you! The City of Longmont and the Longmont Downtown Development Authority offer incentives to enable new and existing businesses to reach their goals!
- There is an energy in Downtown Longmont that is generating a lot of buzz! Established merchants are working with new merchants ensuring a collaborative spirit and a community effort to succeed.
When it comes to doing business, Longmont Downtown Development Authority would like to help you succeed. We are thrilled with the possibility of introducing new businesses to downtown and have a range of space available from store-front retail to upper floor office suites. If you are interested in locating a business downtown, please call us and let us assist you! Our office can be reached at 303-651-8484 or e-mail email@example.com.